Media Production For Thirty Years
Nachman began in video production in 1984 when a bunch of video enthusiasts seized the television studio at Southwestern Cable in San Diego and began producing their own episodic cable TV “shows”.
“I worked on national broadcast television commercials, produced corporate videos, and served as one of the original national producers for Comedy Central Network. Since 1999, we designed full campaigns developing websites, brochures, sales presentations and all collateral materials for Regulation D 506(b) Equity Offerings for Accredited Investors.”
Below is a client list since then.
Full Service Marketing: Securities & Startups
Writing, Designing, Developing, Producing
- 1031 Exchange Services Inc.
- American Hospitality Property Fund
- America’s Natural Energy Fund
- Argus Realty Investors LP
- Asymtek Technologies Inc.
- Axxcess Capital Group LLC
- Bluerock Real Estate LLC
- BNI Equities LLC
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- CapHarbor Real Estate Exchange
- Commercial Real Estate Distressed Assets
- Crowd Realty Advisors
- Debra Resnik Consulting
- East Coast Realty Ventures
- Escrow Institute of California
- Financial Service Group
- Iron Gate Equity Group
- KM Capital Inc.
- Mecom Oil LLC
- MoneyPenny LLC
- North County Eco-Alliance (NCEA)
- Orange REIT
- Orsett Properties
- Phoenix American Hospitality Fund
- RBJ Software Inc.
- RICORE Investment Management Inc.
- SANDLAPPER Securities LLC
- Sandlapper Capital Investments LLC
- Sedona Staffing
- Seniors Housing Family Business
- Seright Escrow, Inc.
- Street Capital Group
- SRS Investments LLC
- Syndication Lawyers
- Tenant-in-Common Association (TICA)
- Time Equities Inc.
- TIC Basics
- TIC Properties LLC
- Trowbridge and Taylor LLP/
- UC San Diego (UCSD)
- Vertical Capital Markets Group
- Wells Fargo Bank/H.D. Vest Financial
- White Oak Partners
About CrowdVesting Media
CVM Workshop Blog
Crowdfunding Workshop: Part Three, August 17, 2017 The National Stage Comes To Encinitas Welcome to Part Three...
Crowdfunding Workshop: Part Two, Title III Regulations When is raising money a security? If you raise money...